NOTD blue glitter and Magazine Freebies

Hello sweeties...

Hope you all had a great weekend... I have shopped to my heart content, will post details tomorrow. Part of the beauty shopping was magazines... yes... there were freebies with so many magazines afterall ...

From L to R: L'occitane Angelica Cleansing Gel with glamour magazine (exclusively in WH Smith)
L'occitane Angelica Hydration Cream with glamour magazine (exclusively in WH Smith)
The Body Shop Cheek and Lip Stain in 02 Bronze Glimmer with Marie Claire magazine
Mirror Mirror Lash Boost Mascara  with Shout magazine

Also today's NOTD is blue glitter nails....

The equipment: Boots 17 top coat, Miss Sporty Transformers Sparkle Touch,  Barry M in Cyan Blue, Boots 17 Base Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)