'Simple' is my VIP


Simple tissue, simple cleansing milk, simple soaps, simple powder, simple makeup remover, simple mosituriser, simple gel wash, simple shampoo, Simple conditioner, Simple hand wash, Simple body wash, Simple spot pen.... I never realized there are so many Simple products in my life…
In the picture above are -
Simple kind to skin cleansing facial wipes – Those days when I just want to wipe my face/hands with something wet I use these.  They don’t really smell pleasant but they work well.
Simple Kind to Hair gentle care conditioner and shampoo – my current shampoo and conditioner. I am absolutely in love with them.
Simple kind to skin eye makeup remover – As you see the bottle is almost half-empty So you know this is what I have been using for my eye and lip makeup removal.
Simple kind to skin hydrating light moisturiser – One of my staples. Been using it for a long time.
Simple Kind to skin purifying cleansing lotion – I use it for the hot-cloth cleansing. The major difference between this and Liz Earle for me is the eaucalyptus oil… (I know ingredients are different and all that :D) … So this works for me… If you haven’t tried yet, give it a try..
Simple kind to skin pure talc – You dint know they made this?... I am super sensitive to deodorants … I have a burning sensation with any deo on my skin… so I need this for my underarms…
Simple soaps – This soap is really plain and simple… For a quick bath, I use this on my body and its been fine…
I am not affiliated to Simple... ( I know you know ;) still Iam endorsing it heavily coz…. I am an epitome of sensitivity…  I am fully eligible to participate in those product/cosmetic researches for oily sensitive skin.. LOL…. So if a brand has worked for me… it would work for most of the sensitive skinned girlies out there…  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)