NOTD: Blue Nails

Hi there.. I cannot wait to share my latest nail color… Over the years I have stuck to browns and pinks for nails mostly… I have never been a fan of blue nail polish.. but this time I cant stop admiring this color…

(sorry for the silly pic though... taking a picture of your own nails holding an SLR with one hand is difficult dear...) 
And the surprise part is ta da… It is a PRIMARK beauty nail polish …


This was a super duper surprise for me.. I did not expect it at all… They sell them in bunches of 4 and most of us always walk past these.. but being a brown junkie I picked this up. This bunch actually has 2 brown shades and a light off-white shade... and the blue one. I decided to try the blue for a change  and here’s what you see… Next time I plan to pick-up rest of these as well… For 2 pounds I don’t think it’s a bad bargain…
Let me know what you feel… Has any one of you ever tried PRIMARK nail polish??

3 comments:

Gagan said...

That colour looks so pretty! I also have never been a fan of blue nail polish, but lately I've been liking it!

Anusha Outfitter said...

Nice blog,good luck with it :)

And BTW, the pic doesn't look silly, and the colors looks good on ur hands!

Anusha

Divi said...

Thanks Anusha..

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)