Long story short...




I believe every girl has inbuilt interest in shopping.. in style... and in makeup... in varying degrees and if there was a scale to measure this I would be among the top-rankers ... :)
I love to help myself and others in working on our little ‘inadequacies’ to attain the flawless…


My interest dates to a loooooong way back… Back then mum dint really allow make-up (as in foundation etc) on me but I got my hands-on for helping friends and cousins… My first ‘big’
encounter with make-up was in 1997 when I along with a friend helped her sister with her wedding day-do… yeah… (now let’s not start debating why dint she have a makeup artist? Where were all her friends? Why two school kids? Its destiny… ;)…
and then I realized it’s so magical to turn someone beautiful (or atleast look beautiful)..
and two years later I did a full make-up routine, to my cousin, from moisturizer to lipstick all on my own…
and I never looked back… yap.. it’s a hobby… I know… but I love it… so let’s keep it going baby….


All through these years I have read so much and watched so many tutorials... So I am just like many of you reading this today. I have tried the following brands till now revlon, MAC, loreal, maybelline, maxfactor, Bourjois, RIMMEL and game for more...

I am just an average woman  who wants to do it right... experimenting, learning and sharing...

So see you around while I write on this blog.... :)


P.S... Did I sound like '27 dresses' at any point of time.. Ideally I am an early version of 'Confessions of a shopoholic' :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi... Thank you for leaving a comment... I treat my blog post as what I am speaking to you and I am extremely glad you replied... :)